Blogator v1.0 released
Blogator is a static site generator written in C++ with the least amount of dependencies possible outside of the standard template library (STL). The the project stemmed from the idea of having a blog on a static site host (Bitbucket/GitHub) that can be viewed without any degradation with scripts disabled in the browser.
- HTML5/CSS only so works with JS disabled (e.g. with NoScript),
- Template driven (offers some flexibility in design)
- Index generated by date and, optionally tags, years and/or authors,
- Master indices broken up into pages,
- Custom number of posts per page in the indices,
- Per-page navigation,
- Breadcrumbs (🍞 nom nom nom),
- Optional post-specific custom stylesheets,
- Custom month strings for dates (to "localise" month names on the index),
- and more...