cTune v1.0 released
ctune is Linux based internet radio stream player for the console entirely written in C. It uses the RadioBrowser API as a source for for searching streams and getting the stations' information.
- Play/search/browse radio stations using the RadioBrowser API
- Favourite stations from search/browse results
- Add/Edit custom local-only stations to favourites
- Sort favourites based on name/country/bitrate/codec/source/etc...
- Context-based help for key bindings (F1 key).
- Plugin system for playback (demuxing/resampling) and sound output (PCM)
- Some UI customisations via configuration file (colours, row size)
The plugin system currently support FFMpeg and VLC as players and ALSA, PulseAudio, SLD2, sndio as sound outputs.